230V – 50HZ ELECTRIC DESALINATOR WITH HIGH OUTPUT MEMBRANES
These portable desalination systems are ideal for applications with ac power, such as a Honda 2000 watt generators and are the most popular rainman watermaker on the market. Simply unbox, plug in and make water – set up is less that 10 minutes and your capability extends for up to 37 gallons per hour. Eliminate those water worries with a Rainman Watermaker.
- Sturdy injection moulded polypropylene shell.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) induction motor.
- Draws 1250 watts in steady state operation.
- Designed to run with minimum of a Honda 2kW generator or a quality 2kVA inverter.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing.
- Sturdy 15ft draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 23.5″, Width 10.5″, Height 13.5″
- Weight: 54lb
The high output membrane is the flagship model – designed specifically for the Electric high portable desalination power systems. With the High Output Case, you can expect to produce between 26 – 37 GPH. This is our most popular and highest output option.
- Two 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 26 to 37 gph, depending on source water temperature and salinity.
- If desired, it the entire case can be permanently mounted, or internal system can be removed and installed with included rubber mounts.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 46.5″, Width 5.75″, Height 9.75″.
- Weight: 52lb.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
Portable systems also complete with a moulded strap down system for added storage options.
Operation Manual – Electric (AC or 12VDC) System v2.81
Quick Reference Card – AC Electric
There are no reviews yet.