- Easy install, simply swap out existing turnscrew body on your standing
- Size based on threaded stud diameter of the wire swage.
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your phone.
- Live load wirelessly communicated to your boat electronics via the Cyclops
- Data log and graph stored on phone and/or gateway.
- Multiple sensors can be read on one phone or gateway.
- Loadtalk enables the load to be heard in earphones whilst sailing, ideal for
- Precision designed for lowest weight, low windage.
- Open body for stud to stud calibration.
- Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load.
- Durable and waterproof beyond IP67.
- Powered by easy to source 2 x AAA batteries (approx. 6 months of battery
life), Spare batteries supplied with order.
- Factory set to 1Hz (fresh load reading per second)
- For display on a smartphone, recommended range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range).
There are no reviews yet.