ARCO’s Zeus is the only high-energy alternator regulator to feature Bluetooth and a native app (on IOS and Android) allowing for easy installation and configuration. With its intuitive interface, you have access to information on your system that you never had before. This information allows you to regulate your system and optimize your battery charge and alternator output resulting in a safer experience while protecting your energy system investment.
Zeus is the only alternator regulator that measures and reacts to inputs from the Battery current and temperature and the Alternator current and temperature.
With the ARCO Zeus App your data is automatically logged and can be shared with your technician to troubleshoot system problems even when remote. You can also import your remote technician’s configurations.
Zeus optimizes battery charges for 12-48 volt systems. Whether you’re using Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries or lead-acid Deep Cycle batteries, Zeus is compatible with its pre-set battery libraries and configurable menus to optimize your charging profiles. Zeus manages a complex set of inputs by giving you easy to understand user interface and options.
Zeus also takes into consideration the power of your engine allowing you to configure the alternator’s power take off from the engine by managing the field, or duty. An advanced feature of Zeus is that it can turn your engine into a dedicated generator at the press of a button, whereby it focuses the alternator’s performance for the creation of energy in replenishing your battery bank quickly.
Consistent with Zeus’s ease of use, Zeus is the only alternator regulator on the market that comes with alternator/battery harnesses and 2 thermistor harnesses, without an additional charge, saving users money and time from sourcing harnesses.
- Secure Bluetooth connection for easy installation, configuration, and updates
- Harnesses, Thermistors and NMEA 2000 kit included – Zeus comes with both a battery wiring harness and alternator wiring harness as well as 2 thermistors and the NMEA 2000 kit ($159 in savings)
- Native ARCO Zeus application on mobile/tablet for easy to use and intuitive dashboard, system information, and a myriad of pre-set and customizable regulator settings. (Compatible with iOS and Android.)
- State of Charge – Zeus is the first to the market regulator with built in State of Charge which eliminates the need for an additional state of charge monitor
- Generator Mode – Is a first to market advanced feature of ARCO’s Zeus is that it can turn your engine into a dedicated generator with a press of the button, whereby it focuses the alternator’s performance to the creation of energy in replenishing your battery bank quickly. This sustainability feature enables you to use less fuel to drive energy to your alternator.
- Pre-set battery libraries – Whether you are using Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries to lead-acid Deep Cycle batteries, ARCO Zeus has you covered with its growing pre-set battery libraries.
- Data logging and sharing – Log your alternator’s performance and settings wirelessly and automatically. Communicate setting files and performance logs with a push of a button to technical support as well as import and automatically configure a technician’s recommendations remotely.
- CAN bus and NMEA 2000-integrated networks enable you to transmit relevant data to RV navigation systems, multifunction displays (MFDs), or marine chart plotters
- Compatible with all voltage systems – 12-48 volt compatible
Products we use in the video:
The sealant we use for everything https://amzn.to/3n0FdRA
Put on every screw and dissimilar metal https://amzn.to/40CdqVp
Lubricate mast car synthetic bearings with https://amzn.to/3Na8kfF
Our favorite masthead light https://amzn.to/3N5nWBj
Alternate masthead light https://amzn.to/3V0fCVn
Wind indicator https://amzn.to/3V1War8
Locking Crescent we love https://amzn.to/3Ao7C76
Lightning dissipater rod https://amzn.to/41Dv9gk
My daily protein https://amzn.to/3oH4NeU
For quotes and orders on rigging and gear: Click here
If you’re interested in links to the cinema cameras and gear I use to film, please let me know in the comments.